Friday, February 1, 2013

Homework!! I hate you o...

Today... 

A lot of homework wei... 

Not happy with it. 

A lot need to write essays.... 

Use big stupid dictionary

Even though I still find it useful. :D 

But, 

I manage to complete some today. 

A few more I need to finish tomorrow. 

Ugh... 

Tomorrow I need to go to school 

For first GKK and AGM for St. John Ambulance. 

Walao eh... 

Have to wear full uniform. 

Damn hot. 

I have to climb the stairs until the 5TH LEVEL!! 

Chiak sai! 

I wonder how is she doing. 

I feel sad for her. 

Because she tried to hide her sadness. 

But she let half of it out. 

What's wrong with her? 

I wanna know why.... 

Does her boyfriend know? 

I'm curious. 

My boyfriend already forgive her. 

But he will not forgive her again

If she does the same mistakes. 

Haiz... 

Life is so hard for me... 

Don't know what to post now. 

:O 

Haha!! 

I'm so cute! 

And funny! 

(Zi lian. xDD) 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment