Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Instead Of My Brother Steam, I Also Steam

It's been more than a moth since I last wrote my blog.

How are all of you, my readers?

I'm fine here.

This year is my PMR year.

I have to work hard.

Why is my blog post like that?

It is because

Last Sunday,

My brother forgot to take stuff

And wasted a lot of my family's time.

So my mum says that he is very steam.

Today is my turn.

I was suppose to wash and cook the rice.

Then, my brother cooked it.

I got so angry,

I went to his tuition centre and call him back.

I scolded him for cooking the rice without washing it.

I told him to explain to my dad everything before he goes to tuition.

I called my dad.

He said that it is washed.

And I regret that I scolded my brother.

I'm sorry, Bing Ying.

Jie Jie's fault.

:'(

I had a lot of ups and downs just beginning the first few weeks of school.

I had new, nice and old teachers teaching me this year.

I feel unlucky to have a discipline teacher teaching me Mandarin this year.

And she looks down on me.

Because most of the time I speak English at home.

One of the ups I had so far was

I have bought new year clothes.

I'm sitting with my friends in class.

I have joined a new club called Kelab Pencinta Alam.

And I'm the secretary.

OMG!

Amazing, right?

I had a lot of downs too.

I was ignored.

A bitch said nice things in front of me.

But did ugly things behind my back.

I hope I can forget about it.

But it keeps haunting me everyday.

Wait...

New Year's and Valentine's are around the corner.

Have you all bought your stuff?

My family is preparing food for steamboat.

I'll be joining carroling this year.

I'm going to Kek Lok Si too.

I have bought Valentine's gift for my hubby.

He will be wow-ed by the gift.

:D

I hope he likes it.

:)

xD

I gotta go now.

I have not EVEN started my homework.

:O

But, don't worry.

I have plenty of time to do.

Ciao~!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment