Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Chinese New Year Is On The Way!

Hello!! 

Miss me ma? 

xDD 

Chinese New Year is around the corner! 

I'm so happy! 

Valentine's too. 

:D 

I can't concentrate in class. 

Today, 

During BM period, 

I was reading novel under the table. 

The stupid Veni saw it. 

And she confiscate it under the table. 

And she accidentally touched my ....... 

What the hell?! 

I was so mad. 

Pretty mad. 

After class, 

She says she PANTANG students reading novels or storybooks in her class. 

Well, I don't give a shit about it. 


On the 2nd of March, 

I'm going to Butterworth

For a Lawatan Sambil Belajar. 

I can't wait o... 

My first outing to Butterworth 

With my Science teacher and my friends. 

But first. 

I'm getting excited about Chinese New Year. 

It was suppose to be ONE WEEK until Chinese New Year. 

Now, it is only A FEW DAYS AWAY from Chinese New Year!! 

So happy o! 

:D 

xDD 

I have everything ready. 

Almost everything ba... 

:D 

Yeobo! 

Miss you o... 

Love you forever! 

:D 

Muackz! 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment