Sunday, February 3, 2013

Caroling... :D

OMG! 

I think 10 or 9 more days to CNY. 

I'm excited. 

:D 

I'm joining caroling this year. 

I will over night at some place. 

Not sure where is it yet... 

Well... 

I joined the practice just now. 

It was fun! 

:D 

I learned new songs. 

Saw Desy

Lin Ling 

Yeong Hong

Cherry Hana

And a lot more from Jail Break Camp. 

And I also saw Eugene. 

I have not seen him for many years... 

Clarize belanja me lunch. 

Muahaha!! 

xDD 

Next time have to belanja her back. 

Or not she will get angry. 

Clarize and her boyfriend very sweet lo! 

Beh tahan liao! 

xDD 

Lucky thing they are still on. 

I thought they broke up. 

I hope their love for each other will never end. 

:) 

Tze Hsien thought that Clarize and I are sisters/. 

Do we look the same? 

:O 

xDD 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment