Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year! xD

Hey!! 

Sorry for the late post! 

Paisehh! 

I had a wonderful new year. 

Sad case. 

I can't upload pictures at Facebook. 

Because something wrong with my pendrive. 

My files in there suddenly can't view. 

Anyway, don't worry.  

I'll get them back when my uncle come back from KL. 

I promise I will upload. 

But there are some on Facebook. 

Valentine's Day one. 

Went to Kek Lok Si with my hubby and his crazy friends. 

Kai Wen. 

Komian. 

Yong Jeen. 

Jia Quan. 

Brandon. 

Soon Tatt. 

Matthew. 

Jia Quan's sister, Jia Yi. 

My hubby's ketua. 

I think that's all. 

All of them crazy punya. 

Not the crazy people that stay at Tanjung Rambutan. 

They can play jokes de... 

They are nice too. 

:D 

A wonderful Valentine's Day.

Eve of New Year was okay.  

I went to Kek Lok Si to invite my grandfather. 

Ask him to go to his house and eat reunion dinner. 

Then I had lunch there. 

Same thing. 

STEAMBOAT!! 

xD 

First day of New Year. 

I stayed at home. 

Lunch and dinner eat steamboat. 

I can't go visiting this year. 

I scared people pantang. 

Unless they invite us. 

Second day of New Year. 

My parents invited my neighbours to have dinner with us. 

Which is steamboat again. 

It was happy though. 

We eat and then talk until 1am. 

From my house move to my neighbour's house. 

Outside the corridor then go in again. 

Made our relationship closer again. 

Third day of New Year. 

Nothing much. 

Just stay at home. 

Sleep. 

Eat. 

xD 

Blah blah blah. 

Fourth day of New Year. 

I went to two places for visiting. 

The Boulevard at Air Itam. 

And Kampung Melayu. 

My relatives are there. 

The Boulevard was very beautiful. 

Tall and big! 

I can see the whole Penang at the mater bedroom's balcony. 

Sweet! 

Fifth day of New Year. 

Valentine's Day. 

Well, the story is already up there. 

Hope you didn't forgot what I wrote. 

:P 

Sixth day and seventh day of New Year. 

Caroling! 

Had a wonderful time with everyone there. 

I went to a lot of rich people's house for caroling. 

Yeong Hong is one of them. 

And his friend. 

Their house is near Gurney. 

Allen too. 

I heard that he had THREE houses.  

Yi Chen not that rich yet. 

But consider okay. 

I like her house. 

Not too big and not too small. 

Just nice. 

The best part is saying Kit Kat! 

With Komian, Jia Quan, Brandon and Yong Jeen. 

xD 

Later my hubby angry again when he reads this. 

xD 

I overnight at Sariputta. 

:D 

I didn't sleep the whole night. 

Amelyn is like a mummy. 

Watching us sleep. 

xD 

After caroling. 

I went to my mother's cousin's house for dinner. 

I love her dog!! 

Shandy!! 

A very good dog. 

But short memory. 

Very fast forgot who am I. 

x( 

Eighth day of New Year. 

Pai  Ti Kong. 

My house very riuh-rendah. 

But my grandfather's place more riuh-rendah. 

xD 

Too bad I can't go there. 

My car broke down. 

:( 

I pity my hubby and students studying at Malay school. 

The next day they have school. 

Haha!! 

I don't have! 

Slept at 2am. 

And woke up at 1pm. 

Pro! 

Naega jail ja la ga! 

xD



This time my post very long. 

Sorry ha... 

A lot of things to write. 

xD 

Anyway. 

I still wanna wish you all. 

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! 

It's has not end. 

:D 












No comments:

Post a Comment