Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy CNY

Aloha everyone!
Now
My post is just.......
Um.......
Just.......
Ugh
Ignore it
I think is just nothing
Anyway
Wanna wish
HAPPY CNY TO ALL MY CHINESE FRIENDS!
Love ya'll!
Celebrate it well!
This year's CNY will be special for me
Cause
I'll be going for caroling
Just for your info
Caroling means going to other people's house to sing
Sing what?
Well
Sing CNY songs then!
Just like the Christians
Sing Christmas songs during Christmas
=D
So
It will be special to me
More "ang pows"
How I love them
The $$ in there
I'm a gal who loves $$
When I grow up
I wanna be a business woman
$$
Music
Is my life
But not fame
And fortune
Well
I guess that's all I can say
I think
I will update another post
With pics
All about my CNY life
So, stay tune for more!
Don't be surprised that my post this time is RED!

XOXO
Yuexuan


No comments:

Post a Comment