Friday, January 28, 2011

Sick....... So sick........

(sniffs)
Hello
I'm not feeling well
A little bit dizzy
Sore throat
But still gotta get up and write my blog
(sigh)
Came back early from school yesterday morning
Couldn't take the headache
And the fever
Makes me wanna sleep
So just told the teacher in charge
To call mua's parents
Come and fetch me back home
THANK GOD
That my house was opposite my school
Then said goodbye to my frens
And tell either of them
To call me and
Tell me homework
Until today
I'm still waiting for the exact homework
I don't know why they don't wanna tell me directly
They just tell
Geo
Maths
BLAH BLAH BLAH!
Have to copy from textbook
And they tell me like this
PEK CHEK!
Then my dad
Fetch me home
At the lift
Met my mum
She says
Rest
My dear daughter
Then
Took panadol
Then hit my bed
Woke up at nite
Dad brought noodles for me to eat
Then rest
Then sleep
Don't think wanna write anymore
Just waiting for my exact homework to come

XOXO
Yuexuan

No comments:

Post a Comment