Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TWITTER IS SO DAMN FREAKING FUCKING FUN!!!!!!

Omg, Twitter is so damn freaking fucking fun!!!! Everyday, I'll have new followers because I'm following some pen friends. Most of them are Beliebers. Know what that means? Yes? No? If yes, then leave a comment. If no, then I'll you. Right here, right now. Beliebers are people who are humongous fans of Justin Bieber. When I'm writing this post, I'm busy with my Facebook, Twitter and this. Cause Beliebers are asking other Beliebers to follow me back. I'm also busy fulfilling my Beliebers' request by following other Beliebers. Very very busy. That's why Twitter is so fun. I just hope it stays on. Hope that you have Twitter and follow me back. But just tell me that you are one of my visitors. This blog post is about Twitter, and Twitter's main colour is blue, so my blog post is BLUE!

XOXO
Yuexuan

No comments:

Post a Comment