Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Chinese New Year

Hello. How's your CNY? Mine's fine. Had a great time, but I can't upload any photos yet about my CNY. I only have one photo to upload. Just take a look. Right up there.

I need some help. Actually, I wanna put the sentence on top, on top of my pic. Others can do it but I simply can't. Can ya'll teach me how to do it? Just leave it in the comment.

I was so happy during CNY. I get to play firecrackers. My aunt even gave me half of her son's share! My uncle help me install a game into my computer. I can't wait to start playing with it. XD I went to visit my grandpa's cousin sister. She says I'm so pretty. I was so shy. I was bullied by her grandchildren. They took pics of me!!! I really wanna find their Facebook name and add them! Muahahaha! I ate 3 rounds of steamboat, because the fishballs were very delicious! I also help my mum to do jelly. We poured the jelly into eggshells! Haha! It was my mum's and sis's idea! My cousin brothers had a sleepover in my house. I was having a hard time taking care of them. They keep on playing with my bro and sis. OMG! So stressed. I also have to watch them play Facebook cause they won't take turns. Next year, they are not gonna have a sleepover. They also spoil my timer. T_T They nearly spoil my computer. Phew!

Actually, the pic above is my new hairstyle for CNY. I really love it. I made it pop out! And I also did it side parting. =D I joined caroling this year.Had fun with everyone. I got RM100+ from my red packets. Woohoo!!!

Well, that's all I can write for now. Wait till my next one comes. =D

XOXO
Yuexuan

No comments:

Post a Comment