Thursday, January 6, 2011

1st day of school

Me in my secondary uniform.
Me in my secondary uniform and my new sunglasses!!

1st day of school
Was a little bit nervous
I can't look for my class
Which makes me FREAK OUT!
Lucky thing my friend's around
So run to ask him
Where's our actual class
And I found it
I was on cloud nine
Then a prefect came in and ask us to take our Buku Panduan
For assembly
It was the WORSE assembly I've ever been
No one dared to sing the National Anthem
And also whatever songs
That we need to respect our country
Then the HEADMISTRESS starts to BLA BLA BLA
Which I'm lazy to listen
After that
Penyampaian Hadiah
Nothing interesting
Then sing school songs
Then gotta stay back
Some teacher got announcements
BLA BLA BLA again
Then go back to class
Then my form teacher came in
And collect our fees
Then
She ask us to line up in 1 straight line
From short to tall
Then put us in places
I'm sitting at the 4th row
I can see the white board
Which is a good thing
Haha!
Then lesson starts
Nothing fun
After school
I went home and took a picture of me!
The pictures are on top.
Love ya'll!!

Xoxo
Yuexuan

No comments:

Post a Comment