Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My 3 days 2 nitez camp: 1st day

Aloha everyone!!
I'm back from my camp since Sunday
But online on Monday
I should have write my camp story on Monday
But very busy
I will also tell you 'bout what happened after I come back from my camp
You all will jealous me a lot!!
Just read.

1st day:
When I reach Than Hsiang, a little bit scared
Because they change the place I was suppose to register
After register
A 姐姐 take me and some other kids go to the hall
When I reach the hall
I saw my previous 爱心哥哥
His hair style change liao
Haha!
Dunno wanna say more handsome or what.
He gave each of us a puzzle
And ask us to stick them on the board
According to the numbers at the back
After that
I saw my previous 爱心姐姐
Which is my present 爱心姐姐
Then she send me to my group
Yay!!
Meet my new 爱心哥哥 and 爱心姐姐
They are 子益, 仁行 and 念恩
Their name very fantastic, rite?
Then I introduce myself to them
A little bit nervous
But was ok after that
Then we played a lot of games
More of my group mates are coming in
At 1st
I thought I was the only girl
But more of them came
And only 5 girls in my group
Then we have to select 2 group leader
Girl and boy
I have been SELECTED!
And I know I have to take care of a lot of things
So I took up the challenge
Then we have to create our poster
I was very happy with it
Then we learn songs and 手语
With 团康组
And I realized that my previous 爱心哥哥
Was a part of 团康组
JEALOUS!!!!!!
Later was my 1st dinner
YUMMY!!!!
Then later we went to our rooms and put up the mattress and pillow casing
BY OUR SELF!
I LOVE to do that job!
HOW FUN!
Then I bathe
I realized that I did not bring my shower cap and hair clip
I always forget to bring these important things to camp
HAIYO!!!!!
Whatever la!
I let my hair wet
By the way
Need to bathe very fast
Within 5 mins must finish liao!
But I very fast wan!
Then change into my Than Hsiang T-shirt
For the opening ceremony of my camp
After that
We got supper
Then wash up, brush teeth and sleep
At nite I cannot sleep
Because the air conditioner is NOT WORKING!
Can turn on but very HOT!
HAIYO!!
Very unlucky.....
So cannot sleep
Then it rained at about 11pm
Me and my friend cannot sleep
So we go and look at the view from our window
Very beautiful.
That's all for the 1st day.
I will continue with the 2nd day.
STAY TUNED!

Xoxo
Yuexuan

No comments:

Post a Comment