Monday, December 20, 2010

I can't wait for Friday

Hi again blog readers!!
Ya know why I can't wait for Friday?
Because it is my camp!!
The duration of my camp is 3 days 2 nights
Whoo......
My camp is also on Christmas!!
So I decided to bring my Christmas hat along!
Hahax!!
You might have wanna see me in my Christmas Hat
My mum and dad says I look cute.
Awww......
I was blushed by what they said
Never heard them say such nice things before
Haha
My brother and sister says that I look OK
I don't even know whether it means good or bad
WELL
I am halfway through packing my things for camp
The things that I'm missing are my daily items:
Toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, hairband
BLAH BLAH BLAH!
Ya know those things that a gal needs
I'll be writing another entry for what happen 2day
Stay tuned!

Xoxo
Yuexuan

No comments:

Post a Comment