Friday, March 18, 2011

Hols

Aloha!

My hols are so boring. I'm in my house the whole week. But in the morning I've gotta go to school. Cause I've got my orchestra practice. Anyway, I'm gonna get my musical instrument soon! I can't wait for that day!!

Well, some of my friends spent their hols in such a nice way! Like, they went to Genting Highlands, took some beautiful pics. Well, I'm quite jealous but no worries. Cause I'm gonna hit that mission. Cause my mum's gonna work hard and when she's gained another level in her work, I'll be going to KL in a PRIVATE JET ! When my family is going to the stadium or hotel, we're gonna sit in a LIMO!

Omg, I can't wait for that to happen. And when I grow up, I'm also gonna live that life. And ya know what? When I'm going overseas or vacation, I promise my dearest friends to take them along! My mum, dad, bro and sis in one LIMO. Then, me and my friends in ANOTHER LIMO!!!! Omg, what a nice time. And my parents are gonna belanja them!!

Omg, I'm just saying too much. Well, the above statements are all about Amway. I'm gonna tell more about that in my next post. I'm just gonna say what I know about Amway. Basic thing about Amway is doing business. You make money. Even though you don't go to work for one week or one month, you'll still get your celery. Ain't that nice? So,or those who love money( like me) can stay tuned for my next post! If your interested, you can stay tune too!

Xoxo
Yuexuan

No comments:

Post a Comment