Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Holidays

I’m back. Finally back. So happy to be back. But I still won’t be updating so much. These pics are from my uncle. They are about my hols.

We were at PISA Aquatic Club. My uncle took a pic of my brother and cousin brother lying on the gate of the baby pool.

Same thing. Lucky thing my goggles are on. My cousin brother was quite funny. Instead of saying goggles, he said googles. Wow! I could have my phone and ask Google what is googles.

Later we went for dinner at Kayu Restaurant. We ate Roti Tisu. Wow! My mum never let us eat Roti Tisu. Thanks Uncle Chong!

Oh yeah! I met my BFF, Ruby!! But she’s not in here. Sorry, Ruby!

Then, my brother, sister and cousin brothers went to the garden to play Nerf Gun. Here are the pics.

Say cheese!!

Hi!

Shoot you and shoot me!

We surrender!

Love,

Xuan

No comments:

Post a Comment