Sunday, November 28, 2010

1st day of UPSR

That was very scary
I woke up early in the morning and do my normal stuff
Went I reach school, Daddy and Mummy wished me good luck
Even my bro n sis
Later, I went to class
I wished everyone good luck
And we started doing some last preparation
Our 2B pencils, eraser, ruler
Everything checked
Just waiting for the time to pass by
That was really slow
The time went by really slow
Teacher came in and gave us our name tags
We grabbed our things and headed straight to the hall
The pengawas are alr there
My heart started pumping like HELL!!!
I went to my place and sit down
Then the pengawas distributed our exam sheets
And we have to say TERIMA KASIH!!
That was how we took exam
The first paper was BM
It was SO DAMN FREAKING F**KING EASY!!!
Our objective paper we pass up
But the question sheet we took it back
We let teacher check
And I got 93%!!!
I was in cloud nine
Next was Maths
OH! So easy!
Later was BM Penulisan
I was very nervous
Because I am weak.
I never get A
Then exam finish
We grab our bags and went straight home

Yuexuan

No comments:

Post a Comment