Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fighting scene, almost everyday

*sigh*
Everyday
Well
Almost everyday
I have to go and cheer up my friend
He bullied her
And she cried
He apologize to her
But she would not accept
What am I suppose to do?
I have cheer her up
I have ask him to apologize
And try again if she would not accept
Now
My brain is gonna
BURST!!!!!
I really can't help it
I feel pity for them
Because they have been friends
They have gone through the happy memories together
But
They fight with each other
Argued
Scolding each other
And now
She is crying
And he don't care about it
I have done my best
But I could not help them anymore
All I can do is
Ask them to sit down
Talk to each other
Apologize
Shake hand
And then be friends together again!!
But I don't know whether they accept my challenge
This is all I can do
If you see it
Don't ask me who is it
Don't be so kepo
OK?

Yuexuanlee

No comments:

Post a Comment