Saturday, July 3, 2010

Today's story

Hello
A few days never write blog liao...
Hehe....
Bz lah~!
Homework like a mountain
Cannot tahan teacher lah....
Today
My school got motivational talk
Thursday pun ada
Thursday motivational talk was about science
Quite bored...
Finished @ 4.pm
In the end, rush to tuition
Haiz.....
Std 6 macam ni lah!
Rush here
Rush there
Teacher dunno how tired
Now
Back to today's story
I woke up late
And quickly rush to school
When I reached school
Everyone cum down liao
Well
I hv to rush back to class to get sum things
When I went back to the hall
The teacher is alr there
He is Tommy
English motivational talk
Whoa....
U would not believe how hilarious it was
He gave me a sentence with funny words n asked me to answer
I cant
The words were like
gjfdgndjg the dfjsdjgsgj
Something like that
So I was confused
During maths motivational talk
I was going to sleep becoz all easy wan
I do finish liao
So bored
Now I wanna go ZZZZ
See ya~!

Yuexuanlee

No comments:

Post a Comment